- Increases absorption capabilities of the scalp and follicle
- Reduces skin flaking, and increases suppleness
- Stabilizes sensitive, irritated skin
- Enhances cellular + DNA repair
- Volumizes hair shaft
- Conditions, softens, moisturizes + soothes the skin
- Mends inner hair fibers and increases hair strand fiber production
- Multiple anti inflammatory (7)
- Multiple DHT inhibitors (7)
- Multiple anti oxidants (7)
- Multiple growth stimulators (10)
- Multiple anti bacterial properties (4)
- Multiple anti fungal properties (3)
- Penetrates the scalp, hair shaft and follicle to deliver benefits
- Prevents, reverses and eliminates Perifollicular Fibrosis (hardening of collagen around follicle)
- Reduces or eliminates shedding
- Increases collagen production of the scalp
- Increases keratin production in the hair shaft
- Accelerates speed of growth
- Anti stress protection for follicle (physical + psychological)
- Increased blood flow to hair follicle (mimics Minoxidil)
- Increases DNA + cellular repair and turnover
- Increases hair shaft thickness
- Lengthens growth (anagen) phase of the hair
- Increased health, hardness and speed of growth of the fingernails
- Apply with a Q-tip to the eyebrows to enhance growth
Apply up to 7 sprays directly to the scalp in the desired or thinning area twice per day – applying more product does not increase results.
Gently rub the liquid in evenly, focusing on the scalp. Corrective topical absorbs very quickly, you do not need to keep massaging in order for it to penetrate. Do not rinse. Wash hands after use.
Apply on a consistent schedule whether hair is wet or dry or has been washed or not.
7 sprays twice a day is for maximum potential, if your needs are for smaller areas of concern, such as strengthening the temporal or frontal region only, you may find you need to use only three to four sprays once or twice a day – adjust your usage depending on your needs, speed of desired results and area of coverage. Men with male pattern baldness will most likely need the maximum 7 sprays twice daily to combat the aggressive nature of MPB.
After you have reached what you feel is your potential, you most likely can go into maintenance mode – where you can use the product once a day, or possibly, in women’s cases, three times a week to maintain results.
Men with male pattern baldness will need to continue to use at least once a day to maintain results, as a man ages, many will need to continue to use twice daily to maintain as MPB becomes more aggressive with age.
Everyone is an individual – find what works for you!